Memoirs by Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi

Patrick Swayze's untitled tell-all book is coming this fall. Atria Books will be releasing the memoir he has been writing alongside his wife Lisa Niemi later this year. The tone will include his 'brave fight against a diagnosis of stage-four pancreatic cnacer, from which he has gained wisdom and has remained resolutely optimistic.'

Patrick said of his memoir, "With everything I've been fortunate enough to do in my life, and covering such a wide range of diverse subject matters, I'm told that my story has been inspirational to people. I will write from my heart about these experiences and, aside from the sheer pleasure of doing it, if people happen to gather inspiration from it, or incentive, or find a new way to love, it would be wonderful."

No comments: