Celebrate Father's Day

Whatever you call him... dad, father, daddy, pa, papa, sire, stepdad, grandad, grandpa, grandfather, boyfriend, husband... remember, Don't forget your Dad on Father's Day!

Father's Day is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide and typically involves gift-giving to fathers and family-oriented activities.

Countries celebrating Father's Day - 15th June 2008
Argentina, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Guyana, India, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Zimbabwe.

Father's Day


Make Dad's Day with a special Gift from Amazon.com, or Amazon.co.uk, or Amazon Canada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to give my Dad gifts that will tap into his emotions (even if he doesn't want me to see them). I gave my Dad a Cake and a Prayer for his birthday and his eyes welled up with tears. The cool thing about the gift was that the website had pre-written gift messages. I was surprised at the quality of the gift and the price. It included the gift card, cake (which was so good we all wanted more) and a framed scripture I selected for my Dad. It had his name on it and was signed from me. After a gift like that, I wondered what I would give him for Father's Day, but I just found out, I can order the cake only with another gift card. Check it out at www.cakeandaprayer.com. I think there's a discount code floating around the internet for a discount on Father's Day gifts.