Keep your Lap and Laptop cool

Have you noticed how hot your laptop gets on your lap? After prolonged use the heat can be very uncomfortable and it can also damage the laptop. Overheating is a major cause of laptop failure. So I searched for a solution and found the ALLSOP Cool Channel Notebook Platform. This handy little thing weighs practically nothing and is very comfortable on my lap, is well made and appears that it would last for a long time without wearing out. The lip is perfect for holding the laptop in place, there is no sliding and you can tilt the laptop forwards or backwards.

So now, while my laptop is running, it no longer becomes hot - this product which feels rigid and is covered in mesh-y cloth allows my laptop to vent so that the bottom no longer gets hot and even the air coming out feels much cooler. I can use it on my lap or on a desk and I know my laptop is secure and cool. It also helps my posture, no longer do I have to bend down to view the screen, I can now place it at eye level. I highly recommend the Cool Channel Notebook Platform.

ALLSOP Cool Channel Notebook Platform
ALLSOP Cool Channel Notebook Platform
Cushioned heat shield to protect your lap from heat.
Passive Air Circulation.
Non-slip Surface.
Allows for easy toting of laptop.
TSA-Friendly.


For UK & Europe look at the excellent Belkin Laptop Cooling Stand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Idea... loot at the cheapest laptop

http://cheapestlaptop.mysite.orange.co.uk/index.jhtml